ADSM-L

Re: FW: Losing connection--help!

2000-09-13 17:18:25
Subject: Re: FW: Losing connection--help!
From: Kathleen M Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:18:17 -0400
Meant to send this to the list....I suspect I'm talking about a different
problem than the one(s) you all are discussing.

Further input is always appreciated...

Kathleen

---------------------- Forwarded by Kathleen M Hallahan/ISS/HQ/FHLMC on
09/13/2000 05:16 PM ---------------------------
09/13/2000 05:16 PM ---------------------------

Kathleen M Hallahan
09/13/2000 04:49 PM

To:   "Fujikawa, Walt" <WFujikaw AT ebmud DOT com>
cc:

Subject:  Re: FW: Losing connection--help!  (Document link not converted)

In our case, it's a whole group of servers in a single location.  It's an
intermittent problem that may not happen for several weeks, and then will recur
without warning.  Oddly enough, it did just start happening again the other
night.  I think it's been kicked back to the networking people, but no one has
quite gotten a handle on what's causing it yet.  In our case it becomes visible
during regularly scheduled backups.

One of these days someone will solve it....we hope.....

Thanks for the thoughts (and if you have any more I'm always open to them)!

Kathleen

"Fujikawa, Walt" <WFujikaw AT ebmud DOT com> on 09/13/2000 04:34:50 PM