ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange - License registration

2000-09-13 10:56:21
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange - License registration
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:55:33 -0400
>Thank you!  That worked!!!
>
>The Tivoli Storage Manager for AIX Administrator's Reference Version 3
>Release 7 manual documents the command as "file=filename.lic" instead of
>"file(filename.lic)".  So the manual is wrong.
>
>I used the file(msexch.lic) command and it worked. Thanks again!!!

Please, folks: When posting questions, SPECIFY YOUR PLATFORM.  It will
help eliminate a lot of confusion, because features and syntaxes differ
from platform to platform.  For example, the Unix server manuals define
REGister LICense as taking the operand as "FILE=LicenseFileName", whereas
the NT server manual defines it as taking the operand as
"FILE(LicenseFileName)".
   thanks, Richard Sims, BU