ADSM-L

Re: Is the TSM 3.7 client NETWARE certified???

2000-09-12 16:53:53
Subject: Re: Is the TSM 3.7 client NETWARE certified???
From: James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:54:02 MST
Novell says that it is, if it means anything..... :)

http://developer.novell.com/yes/58697.htm

James Thompson

From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:01:47 -0700

I have not heard of any of the TSM NetWare clients being "Yes"
ready, but then again I'm not a NetWare person.  If TSM NetWare
clients are in general "Yes" ready, then I feel safe saying the
3.7 version would also be "Yes" ready.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Senior Technical Consultant