ADSM-L

"error retrieving message nnnn"

2000-09-11 17:30:11
Subject: "error retrieving message nnnn"
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:30:39 -0400
Anybody know what these mean?

I've only seen them when a console window is open, or with the admin command
line client running on AIX.
Started after upgrading our server from ADSM 3.1.2.42 to TSM 3.7.2.

I can't figure out what they mean, on the other hand I can't see that there
is any problem happening when they come up.  Nothing makes it to the
activity log....

Error retrieving message 23636 for 1 from EN_US.
Error retrieving message 23635 for 1 from EN_US.
Error retrieving message 23634 for 1 from EN_US.
Error retrieving message 4982 for 1 from EN_US.
etc.

TSM 3.7.2 for AIX, on AIX 4.3.2.