ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:27:37
Hi All,
I have a small number of servers and am re-evaluating my back-up
solution. I like what I have read about Tivoli Storage Manager. It seems

like a good fit for me and allows for future growth.

I have a question about tape vaulting. If I understand it correctly,
taking tapes offsite is a manual process and I really don't want to be
spending a lot of time on this every day.  I know Tivoli offers another
product, DRM, to automate this, but it's a bit pricey for my needs.  How

do others handle this?

Thanks,

Ed Mullin
Audio Technologies, Inc.