ADSM-L

Re: Client Monitoring and Reporting

2000-09-07 03:11:22
Subject: Re: Client Monitoring and Reporting
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:11:18 +0200
Hello,
we check events form scheduler and also messages ANE4007E from activity log
every morning. Server administrators get then emails about the errors during
the night.

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.