ADSM-L

Re: NT Event Logs

2000-08-31 12:23:11
Subject: Re: NT Event Logs
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:22:20 -0400
Curtis, see Mike Dile's post from 07/25  (go to www.adsm.org).

He said to put the backup commands in a .bat file and schedule the execution
of the .bat file, e.g. "dsmc backup eventlog".

There was another post from Andy Raibeck on 07/26 that said they expect to
make improvements in the Win 32 client over the next year that will take
care of more of the Win2K objects automatically.

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert