ADSM-L

Re: Can't retrieve another client's files

2000-08-31 07:38:20
Subject: Re: Can't retrieve another client's files
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:39:30 -0500
'bout the only quirk I can see is you have your "TO" file in quotes...
by the exact syntax specifications, double quotes around the "TO" file isn't
allowed.
uhmmmm and I believe the main reason for quotes around the "FROM" file is if
you use wildcards...
try without the quotes on the "TO" file just for grins (to eliminate that
from a possible cause)
Dwight