ADSM-L

Re: License Question

2000-08-28 14:36:00
Subject: Re: License Question
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:34:52 -0500
        I've posed this question to support before...here's the response
that I got 2/2/1999:
        Tim,

        The problem we have is that you cannot un-register a single license
..
        What you can do is delete a file "nodelock" it resides in

        "/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin/" .. if you delete this file it will
un-register
        everything.. then you will have to go into ADSM and re-register what
you
        need .. It's kind of a pain, but it shouldn't take but a few
minutes..
        This is for version 3 of the server .. in version 2, the file was

        "adsmserv.licenses" ...
        FYI Thanks Tim

        "Johnson, Brian" <BrJohnson AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
        08/28/2000 01:30 PM