ADSM-L

AW: TSM 3.7.2 client on MS cluster

2000-08-28 02:48:00
Subject: AW: TSM 3.7.2 client on MS cluster
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:47:53 +0200
Hi,
thanks for your reply!
Yes, I do have two different DSM.OPT files and two schedulers (one for local
and one for the cluster).
The scheduled part of TSM is running fine!

I have problems when I start the GUI for the cluster. The filespace gets the
wrong
name and I get the described problems on restore.
Can you start the GUI for the cluster? How do you call the GUI?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG
MAIL:   thomas.rupp AT illwerke DOT at