ADSM-L

TDpfW on TSM Server

2000-08-25 01:50:44
Subject: TDpfW on TSM Server
From: Michael Abel <Michael.Abel AT RESNOVA DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:00:52 +0200
Hi!

As I posted recently to this list I experienced problems during
installation of Tivoli Data protection for Workgroups 1.1 on an NT box (4.0
with SP5) which has already an TSM Server 3.7 and TDP for Domino running.
Talking to some other TSM guys the "rumour" started that it is not
supported to install TDPfW on an TSM server because the API that comes with
TDPfW in order to interface with the server for scheduling and reporting
purposes interferes with the server installation.

Question: has anybody more/reliable information on that? Are there
environment running that products on a single box?

Regards,
Michael