ADSM-L

Re: Accessing multiple severs from NT

2000-08-23 19:23:33
Subject: Re: Accessing multiple severs from NT
From: Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:08:27 -0700
Even better would be:

dsmadmc -tcps=192.168.1.1 [-tcpp=1580] run favorite scripts

tcps would be the IP address of the ADSM/TSM server, tcpp would be the port
number in case of nonstandard port usage.  You wouldn't have dsm.opt files
or environment variables to keep track of.

Alex Paschal
Storage Administrator
Freightliner, LLC
(503) 745-6850 phone/vmail