ADSM-L

Re: Accessing multiple severs from NT

2000-08-23 17:03:40
Subject: Re: Accessing multiple severs from NT
From: Tony Garrison <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:03:41 -0500
the easiest way is to set up multiple opt files.  The before you access each
ADSM Server, execute the following command

set dsm_config=c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\saclient\satadsm1.opt

we have 6 adsm servers and it saves our butt when running scripts.....

Tony Garrison  MCSE, MCP+I, A+
I/T Systems Programmer
USAA
210-913-9836