ADSM-L

Re: Backup Question

2000-08-23 09:50:04
Subject: Re: Backup Question
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:43:31 -0400
Hi:
Along with your incremental backups you could define an archive pool for those
NT servers with a arive-life of 30 days and do a full-archive of the servers on
a weekly basis, checking out the target volumes after each archive.

What do the gods say? :>)

>>> Chris.Johnson AT MARRIOTT DOT COM 08/23/00 09:43AM >>>
ADSM Gods,

Our environment is that we keep 7 versions of a file with AIX server backing
up NT clients (servers).  I have two NT clients that need to create an
off-site, full image of these two clients-- Once a week then recycle each
tape on a monthly rotation. Feasible?

If so, point me in a direction please

Thanks,

CJ