ADSM-L

Running multiple Schedule on Solaris Clusters

2000-08-21 10:24:03
Subject: Running multiple Schedule on Solaris Clusters
From: Andrew Webster <andrew-m.webster AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:23:50 +0900
Hi There,

     We have a bunch of Solaris HA (clusters). We want to run two DSMC
SCHEDULES, one to backup the local system, the other the backup the 20 odd
filesystems that can float between the HA nodes.

     We want to backup the data under separate TSM node names.

     What's the best way to exclude these filesystems from the local backup,
but include them on cluster backup with two schedules running on the same
machine?

     Is there any way to specify different DSM.SYS files from the command line?

     Any help appreciated.

Regards

--
Andrew Webster