ADSM-L

Re: several storage pools in one library

2000-08-17 17:49:02
Subject: Re: several storage pools in one library
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:48:11 -0700
Yes, Just define the storage pools using the device class for your library.
We have four domains, each points to different storage pool. All the storage
pools use the same tape library.
One of these pools uses co-location and is used for large clients,
the rest are divided among the remaining three.

On Thursday, August 17, 2000 2:12 PM, Seed, Neville [SMTP:neville.seed AT EDS
DOT COM]