ADSM-L

Re: Performance problem on some clients

2000-08-17 11:59:59
Subject: Re: Performance problem on some clients
From: Alexander Z Sokolek Jr <asokolek AT KEYSPANENERGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:59:32 -0400
Have you isolated it to ADSM, i.e. is it a network problem only?

Try FTP'ing a 16mb file in and out and see how long it takes.

If its only ADSM, someone else in this group will need to reply; I'm not
an ADSM guru.  If its network generic, you need to have it looked at by
someone in your networking group or IBM.  Just because you have tried
various combinations of NICs does not rule out misconfiguration, switch
or router problems, excessive retries or collisions, etc.  Good luck.