ADSM-L

ANR4370E

2000-08-12 13:41:19
Subject: ANR4370E
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 18:41:19 +0100
I have two TSM v3.7.2.0 servers running on NT. Today I took them both down, did
an AUDITDB, UNLOADDB and LOADDB. Now everything works fine, except my server to
server comms doesn't work in either direction.

Every time I do anything which tries to create a virtual volume, I get:
12-08-2000 17:30:19   ANR4370E The source server is not authorized to create
                       volumes on target server ADSM3_RDATA.
12-08-2000 17:30:19   ANR1404W Scratch volume mount request denied - mount
                       failed.

I've done a Q LIC and I'm still licensed for Tivoli Disaster Recovery Manager,
Advanced Device Support, Network Connections and everything that I was
previously licensed for.

I can successfully AUDIT my virtual volumes on both servers, so I know the
server is signing on with the correct password.

Anybody seen anything like this before?

Regards
Neil Schofield

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Kelda Group plc and its subsidiaries, UK
Registered in England and Wales No 2366627