ADSM-L

Re: Schedule Error

2000-08-11 09:24:47
Subject: Re: Schedule Error
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:24:47 -0500
And yes, sometimes the values might seem WAY out of line but here is what
I've had to set mine at to get things to work.  But remember the idletimeout
has more to do with the brain-child client node rather than anything to do
with the tsm server. I've had to set the 240 minute idletimeout because of a
30 processor (non-IBM) cpu that sometimes "he has'em a hard time figure'n
out what he's supposed to do... poor baby..."  :-O

Server Option     Option Setting       Server Option     Option Setting
CommTimeOut       1,800                IdleTimeOut       240