ADSM-L

Re: Hail the power of SQL!

2000-08-09 18:39:54
Subject: Re: Hail the power of SQL!
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:39:54 -0700
When we first received our 3466 the system crashed on a SQL error that was
a syntax misstake.  I can't remember the exact thing but it was an
incorrect NodeName or a weird node name that know one every QUERY'd until
a few months .

This could at least answer your "Why now when nothing has
changed" question.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley