ADSM-L

Help with scheduling ADSM tasks into blocks of time.

2000-08-08 17:37:48
Subject: Help with scheduling ADSM tasks into blocks of time.
From: Daniel Swan/TM <Daniel.Swan AT TELUS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:37:48 -0700
I'm re-engineering our schedule, and I'd like to dedicate blocks of time to
particular tasks.  I think I have a rough understanding of what
I require, but please tell me if I am missing anything.   Of course, you
folks don't know my exact requirements, but if anything jumps out at your
that seems a little off base, let me know.

Unix backups:  6pm-midnite
NT Backups: Midnite-6am.
Copy Storagepool to DRMpool (tape): 6am-??
Drmtapes picked up and go offsite:  2pm.
Start Oracle hot backups (2 at a time)  6am - 6pm
Reclamation:  2pm-6pm.

Best regards,
Dan.