ADSM-L

Re: Expiration

2000-08-08 07:40:50
Subject: Re: Expiration
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:40:50 -0500
for an archive this shows up when you query the archived file
for backups, it all depends on how many versions you keep, how often the
file changes, and how little the file changes... there is some of the
"stuff" logged in the server's activity log but I tend to avoid even going
there and it kind'a pisses me off that it gets cluttered with it and it
isn't something you can turn off... OK, I'm showing my ugly side so I'll
shut up :-{}
Dwight