ADSM-L

Re: AW: TSM V4.1 Manuals

2000-08-07 23:52:42
Subject: Re: AW: TSM V4.1 Manuals
From: Suad Musovich <suad AT CCU1.AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:52:42 +1200
The execution of Acrobat when selecting a PDF file (even from a trigger
from a pull down menu) is done by file type association.

Netscape has it in the preferences under "applications".
IE uses system file types.

All you have to do is disable/delete the association until you download
the files you want. Make sure you note the settings so you can restore
the association afterwards.

Cheers, Suad