ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:28:40
>When i start my server i says that the log files i overcommittet, so i try
>do extend it with the
>DSMSERV command. But it gives the following error:

Peter - You fell into a trap created by the developers having given the
        command a misleading name:  DSMSERV EXTEND LOG  is not to be
used to extend your current log volume, but to add a new one to your
existing volume, which must remain intact.  From what I see in your
posted information, you have only one recovery log volume and are
attempting to extend that one.  Instead, add one.
  Richard Sims, BU

--0__=77jMoZfiBkw1VwD9IKLJMNusP20puOU3lqZAjjtNPihcZcU8yr22lGFp--