ADSM-L

Re: TDP Agent Web Access

2000-08-07 08:41:49
Subject: Re: TDP Agent Web Access
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:41:49 -0400
Jacques,

The TDP clients do not support web access at this time.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Jacques Butcher <jacques AT MAXTEC.CO DOT ZA>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 01/03/2001
03:48:39 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  TDP Agent Web Access

Is there any way I can connect to either the TDP agent for Domino and the
TDP agent for SQL through the web? I've already tried installing  2 other
services - one for the client acceptor and one for the remote client agent
using the specific dsm.opt files of the agents also pointing to unique
ports (different from the http ports used by the normal baclient) but this
didn't work at all.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.