ADSM-L

Re: AW: Tsm 4.1 client.

2000-08-04 13:37:59
Subject: Re: AW: Tsm 4.1 client.
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:37:59 -0400
"Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT> replied, in part..
> > Will someone please show the idiots at Tivoli
>
> As anyone else on this list (including me) the people from
> Tivoli are far from being perfect - but do you think they deserve
> being called "idiots"?

Whether that's a correct description of someone is probably
irrelevant.  It's not a professional attitude to express and for that I
apologize.

I stand by my technical remarks, however, even with Mr. Raibeck's
response.  GUI environments such as Windows need an entirely GUI
and as fail-safe as possible installation and tailoring.

To their credit, I *can* somewhat tailor and then repackage.

Does anyone still install from diskettes?

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System