ADSM-L

Re: Oggetto: Re: Deleting Node.

2000-08-03 23:06:45
Subject: Re: Oggetto: Re: Deleting Node.
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:06:45 -0700
I second the suggestion.

When I first started out with WDSF/VM (pre-tsm, pre-adsm), I deleted
everything, that was already setup to use it out of the box, and tried to
reconstruct it piece by piece on my own.  ('cause I didn't like all the
ambigous uses of STANDARD STANDARD STANDARD!!!! Grrr!)

And I quickly, very quickly learned that you run *SM for a few __________
(weeks, months, years) before you really understand it.

And while you watch it do the work, you read the ADMIN GUIDE.

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley