ADSM-L

Re: maximum size of recovery log

2000-08-03 13:47:20
Subject: Re: maximum size of recovery log
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:47:20 -0400
The max used to be somewhere over 5GB.  I, for one, would like to see this
limit increased.  Anyone know if it has been, or if there are plans for
increasing it?
..Paul

At 11:15 AM 8/3/2000 -0600, Irene Braun wrote:
We are running Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.40 of ADSM.  I am
attempting to increase the size
of our recovery log which is currently 4 gig in size.  When I try to add
a 2 gig volume to it
I receive the following error:
         ANR2452E DEFINE LOGVOLUME: Maximum recovery log capacity exceeded.
Is there a maximum recovery log size of 4 gig in the version of ADSM we
are running?
If not, does anyone have suggestions on how to handle this problem?
Thanks in advance,
Irene
EMAIL:irene.braun AT ualberta DOT ca