ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for DB2 HACMP

2000-08-02 12:25:59
Subject: Re: ADSM for DB2 HACMP
From: Nick Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:25:59 -0400
Eric,

Is there something else that's overriding the DSMI_CONFIG and DSMI_DIR
settings, in a script that runs the backups?

I'd recomend using a different name for the DB2 databases, rather than the
node names.  This way the data for DB2 is controlled seperately from the
node data, making things easier on you (except when you failover HACMP -
you'll have to come up with a trick to keep the passwords in synch between
the two HACMP nodes).

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

"I'm one cookie away from happy." - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)