ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1 announcement & pricing change

2000-08-01 09:12:04
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1 announcement & pricing change
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:12:04 -0500
Thanks Len -

Yeah, I saw those charts - and I read the first one as "sample product" at
2/100/200/400 points; the second I read as "product 5698-TSM Tivoli Storage
Manager" "Feature code 1685 (for quantity 1)" "Feature code 1686 (for
quantity 250)". As an aside, can I see a show of hands as to how many of us
will be implementing 250 TSM servers in our organizations?

Or do I need an actual logon ID for IBMLink to get to some other document?
Which, of course brings up the question of where to get such a logon ID --
my IBM rep is due in today, I can always beat him up :-)

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc.