ADSM-L

Re: 4.1 client for Windows

2000-07-31 10:56:54
Subject: Re: 4.1 client for Windows
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:56:54 -0400
I concur, it seems to be hosed.

I downloaded via HTTP. Just trying to run it, I get the same error as first
reported (CLI....DOS).

When I tried to repair it with ZIPMAGIC, it has length errors with most of
the contents. So I just delete it.

                    Richard Sims
                    <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>         To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    "ADSM: Dist          Subject:     Re: 4.1 client for Windows
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    07/31/00
                    09:59 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

>Hm, not for me... WinZip complains about 524 bytes missing.

Now for the classic question: Did you FTP it in Binary form?
(That's the standard problem in situations like these.  And
no one reporting the problem has yet specified how they
performed the download.)
   Richard Sims, BU