ADSM-L

Netware Incremental Errors

2000-07-25 11:21:25
Subject: Netware Incremental Errors
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:21:25 -0400
Netware 4.11 TSM 3.7.2.0
TSM Server 3.7.3.0 OS/390 2.6

During an incremental backup of this server, we are getting some wierd
errors. On the client DSMERROR.LOG we are seeing:

07/25/2000 11:11:12 findAbortState: Unknown abort #32 from the server
07/25/2000 11:11:18 ANS1248E An active restore for the same source file
specification exists.
Unable to continue with this request.

There are no restartable restores for this client or any other hanging in
the server.

In the DSMSCHED.LOG file, we see the session statistics being sent, followed
by the same ANS1248E message.

And in the server activity log we get:

ANR9999D SMINV(1945): Duplicate object encountered during import or rename.

Now the other interesting thing is, the schedule completes! A Q EV shows
successful.

Anyone have some insights????
TIA,
Bill Boyer