ADSM-L

Re: TSM Update / actual version and password question

2000-07-25 04:46:59
Subject: Re: TSM Update / actual version and password question
From: Vincent CADET <Vincent.Cadet AT IRISLINK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:46:59 +0200
Michael,

The version number is also written in the "About" box in
TSM utilities. Do you have the correct number in that box ?

You might not have disabled all running TSM services before
the upgrade (TSM Sched, Acceptor, remote client agent, adsm
scsi driver, aso).

As for the password expiration, it is likely to be the TSM
server Admin password. You may set it to a longer duration
in the Server Status.

Hope this helps,
Vince