ADSM-L

Re: define dbcopy on adsm 3.1.2.50 doesn't work ?

2000-07-24 04:39:57
Subject: Re: define dbcopy on adsm 3.1.2.50 doesn't work ?
From: Pieter Groen <pieter.groen AT UCI.KUN DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:39:57 +0200
DEFINE DBVOL creates a file, formats its and assigns it to be a DB-volume, but
DEFINE DBCOPY just tries to assign an existing formatted file to de group of
mirrorvolumes.
DELETE DBVOL deletes the file from the DB-volumes, but outside ADSM the file
still exists.
So my trick is: define an extra dbvolume, delete it and then do the 'define
dbcopy'