ADSM-L

Re: Firewalls

2000-07-19 18:31:40
Subject: Re: Firewalls
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:31:40 -0500
Geoff,

We back up several machines outside of our firewall.  We simply point the ADSM
client (via the OPT file) to the firewall's public IP address and set up a proxy
for the client on the firewall.

That's all the details I can give you at this moment - I didn't set up the
firewall.

Tab

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM> on 07/19/2000 04:08:49 PM