ADSM-L

Re: cannot open tcp/ip driver

2000-07-19 14:15:56
Subject: Re: cannot open tcp/ip driver
From: Boe Franklin <boe.franklin AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:15:56 -0400
Yes. We haven't implemented Tivoli 3.7 yet.
We were on OS/390 2.4 and moved to OS/390 2.6.
TCPIP is now more integrated with USS and TCPIP went from
version 3.2 to CS 2.6.
So I must be missing something in either my TCP setup or Tivoli setup.
I didn't see anything in the docs that was OS/390 2.6/above specific.
Thanks,
Boe Franklin
410-308-6796
Technical Services, Atrium