ADSM-L

Re: Problems with TDPfD

2000-07-19 07:29:18
Subject: Re: Problems with TDPfD
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:29:18 -0400
Michael,

I am not an "expert" by any stretch of the imagination
but the only thing I know that does not convert is templates
(NTF) files.  They stay ODS20 even after compact.

Unless the DB was open/unavailable the compact would upgrade
the ODS. To find these on a logged server simply type
in the server console:

    SHOW DIR *NOLOG

and the un-logged DBs will be shown, which would almost
always be DBs with ODS<R5 you can ignore the templates
then try to compact the remaining dbs again.
The SHOW DIR command in general was enhanced to
display the ODS level as R3, R4, or R5.

If you still have questions, I would call Lotus.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler