ADSM-L

Re: AW: 3466 Web Interface

2000-07-17 16:55:38
Subject: Re: AW: 3466 Web Interface
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:55:38 -0700
Call IBM and report it as a problem.  They should be able to help you.

On our 3466 (circa 1998) I get to our ADSM page with :80 and with :1580 I
get to the login screen for ADSM Web Admin.

We are at ADSM/3466/NSM  EC level 0011  (its all microcode! :-)

.. joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley