ADSM-L

TSM's DRM prepare file

2000-07-17 16:13:17
Subject: TSM's DRM prepare file
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:13:17 -0400
I have noticed that the TSM DRM prepare file does not by default include
information about each machine that is not of type server. (only 1 server
can be defined with the define machine command). All others have to be of
"Server=No." Do you know of a way to force TSM to include the non-server
defined machines into the prepare file? That way, we could have disaster
recovery documentation for not only the TSM server, but other machines as
well.

John G. Talafous                         Sr. Tech. Prog/Anal
The Timken Company                 Phone: (330)-471-3390
P.O. Box 6927                           Fax  : (330)-471-4034
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927
talafous AT timken DOT com                  http://www.timken.com/