ADSM-L

Difficulty Restoring NotesConnect Database

2000-07-14 17:14:31
Subject: Difficulty Restoring NotesConnect Database
From: Jeffery Carroll <jeffery_carroll AT AGFG DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:14:31 -0500
We are encountering problems restoring a Notes database backed up using
NotesConnect, we get the following error:

NOTES:File does not exist.

I tried running the following command:

DSMNOTES RESTORE D:\NOTES\DATA\MAIL\USERNAME.NSF (With a variety of
switches and changes, again same error).

The database exists when I ran a q filespace N54H0010_DB (Notes Server
Name) *.* and got following info:

N54H00010_DB        .\NOTES\DATA\MAIL\USERNAME.NSF  WIN/NT API:Lotus Notes
FS   12.0 98.1

I'm thinking (hoping) that it is just a syntax error.  We were able to run
same command on another Notes server, and runs fine.  Below are the
specifics:

TSM Server: TSM Server 3.7.2/NT  (NT Server 4.0 SP5)
NOTES CLient  NOTES 4.6.4 /NT Server 4.0 SP 5
Notes Connect 2.1.9
B/A Client TSM 3.7.1

Any input most appreciated

Thanks,