ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:29:33
Ironically, I just wrote this script yesterday when I discovered 2 tapes
that were in private status that were not DRmedia and not in the VOLume
table. The script turned up 4 other tapes.

I checked volume history and found that had not been used for quite some
time.

I will run this script to identify tapes to do the research on. We had
nothing in the activity log for these tapes to determine what happened to
them. I suspect a mount error

This script is non-destructive and I will run it every day.

I am still "tweaking" it since I discover an "export volume" was showing up
in my list.

How often do you run "expire inventory" to completion? We run it to
completion at least once a week and for about 8 hours every M-F.

Bill