ADSM-L

Re: Where do I find the data model for ADSM?

2000-07-14 11:35:31
Subject: Re: Where do I find the data model for ADSM?
From: Shawn Dahm <sdahm AT MCLEODUSA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:35:31 -0500
at the ADSM prompt type "select * from syscat.tables".  This will give you all
of the tables.  Typing "select * from syscat.columns" will give you the columns
in each table.  Hope this is the info you are looking for.

Shawn Dahm
sdahm AT mcleodusa DOT com

wawork Wash <wawork AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 07/14/2000 10:28:03 AM