ADSM-L

Re: Notes Backup

2000-07-13 10:21:43
Subject: Re: Notes Backup
From: "Rosa Leung ( rosal@ibmca tel : (416)-490-5151)" <rosal AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:21:43 -0400
Hi,

I have TDP for Domino R5 installed.  It is different from ADSM Connect
Agent for lotus Notes. TDP   properly is easier than ADSM Connect Agent,
You need to make sure your Notes DB either incremental, or selective backup
while  Notes DB's DBIID been changed.   And you need to archive txn logs
quick enough to make sure notes server not crashed.   The entire strategy
is different.   It has GUI interface for backup/restore much mature than
ADSM Connect Agent.

Try it.  you will like it.  Good luck.

Rosa Leung
Distributed Storage Services
Tel: (416) 490-5151  Fax: (416) 490-5283
rosal AT ca.ibm DOT com   BK02/245/TOR
IBM Global Services

Colin Wagnell <Colin.Wagnell AT BANKWEST.COM DOT AU> on 07/12/2000 11:48:29 PM