ADSM-L

Re: your mail

2000-07-13 12:32:06
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:32:06 -0700
With our 3494 I find that just sticking a cleaning tape in the box
and then updating the "Cleaning MASK Menu" to inform the box of the
cleaning tape's volid works for us.

With the intensity of reclam's I do I find setting it to every 40 mounts
to minimize the 'drive needs cleaning' message to about once a month.

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley