ADSM-L

Re: [Fwd: ADSM connect agent for Exchange server]

2000-07-13 11:15:32
Subject: Re: [Fwd: ADSM connect agent for Exchange server]
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:15:32 -0400
Leandro,

Individual mailbox backup and restore using MAPI is
still not supported with Tivoli Data Protection
for Microsoft Exchange Server.

Have you considered using the Exchange 5.5 SP3
deleted item recovery feature?  And when Exchange
2000 gets released, administration gets better by breaking up
the Information Store into multiple storage groups and
multiple databases per storage group.  Each database
can be restored without impacting the other databases.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler