ADSM-L

Re: how can I free up Tapes ?

2000-07-12 17:50:59
Subject: Re: how can I free up Tapes ?
From: Daniel Swan/TM <Daniel.Swan AT TELUS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:50:59 -0700
Thats a great question, Jens, and I've been dying to ask it myself... We
just put 100 scratch tapes in two
weeks ago, and they're all gone now...I've been struggling to free up more.

I have been trying the following to help find :orphaned" tapes.  Have had a
bit of success with the first:

CHECKIN LIBVOL LIBRARYNAME search=yes status=scr

as well as

 AUDIT LIBRARYNAME.

Daniel Swan
HP Unix Team