ADSM-L

Re: 3494 LIBVOLS...

2000-07-12 13:00:57
Subject: Re: 3494 LIBVOLS...
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:00:57 -0700
We don't see this with our 3494/3590s.

We get back 20 3590s every Wed and they don't expire for 18 days.
(which is usually the following Thurs or Fri of the Wed returns)
We check them in as PRIVATE and within the appropriate 1 or 2 days
they pop-up as scratches.

The returning DB backups are a different matter since they get deleted out
of volhist as soon as they go offsite.  sigh.  Waiting for that new
feature!!!!

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley