ADSM-L

TDP for Lotus Domino problem

2000-07-11 14:52:57
Subject: TDP for Lotus Domino problem
From: Carl Draus <cdraus AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:52:57 -0400
I have a Domino server running on Win NT 4.0 SP5 that has been backing up
successfully to ADSM for about a year. After installing and setting up
Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino, the full ADSM backup service (the
one that has been running fine for a long time) crashes with the following
Dr. Watson for Windows NT error:

dsmcsvc.exe
Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x44ff5000

It takes 20-30 minutes after the service is started for this to happen.

Some details:

ADSM Server for AIX Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20
ADSM Client Version 3, Release 1, Level .06
Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino client 1.1.1.0
Lotus Domino 5.02a

I also have another server that is almost identically setup that runs just
fine. Any ideas?