ADSM-L

Re: Question on Q File

2000-07-11 11:08:57
Subject: Re: Question on Q File
From: S W Branch <swbranc AT PPCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:08:57 -0500
Check to make sure you haven't overridden the node name in the client's
option file.

Steve Branch
Phillips Petroleum
e-mail: swbranc AT ppco DOT com

"Ewen, Bill S." <BSEwen AT WCOM DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/11/2000 09:47:16
AM

Any replies will be addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc:

Subject:  Question on Q File

When I do a "q file" on this one node I have, it tells me that I have never
run a incremental backup (Last time is 00/00/0000 00:00:00).  The same is
true when I do a "q file xxxx f=d" on the server for this node.  However, I
have log files that claim the backups are running and completing and if I
bring up dsm it shows all the files as being restorable.  Anyone have any
idea why this could be happening?

Bill Ewen
UUNET