ADSM-L

Re: Question on Q File

2000-07-11 11:26:46
Subject: Re: Question on Q File
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:26:46 -0500
that is the last time a "successful" backup completed...  (with the q file
from the client)
things fail because
        1) files are change during backup and you don't have shared dynamic
copy serialization
        2) files are selected for backup but prior to them actually being
transmitted to the tsm server they are deleted from the client...
look at the sched.log, find the files that fail, determine why they fail and
if they should even be included in backups and exclude them if not or
correct the problem if they should be.

Dwight